Baby Swim Lessons
Discover how our Dallas Baby Swim classes have been specially designed to ensure that your baby develops a love of swimming both above and below the water’s surface, from their very first exposure to the calm aquatic environment.
Infant Swim Lessons
Our team takes a gentle approach to teaching children of all ages to respect the water. In turn, we respect the children, too. Teaching a child to swim is a long-term process that involves a delicate balance of sensitivity, motivation, skill, and fun!
10 Scientific Benefits Beyond the Water
Baby swim lessons accelerate a child’s development mentally and emotionally. (View the results of a study by Griffith University.) For decades, parents have noticed that swimming lessons, beginning with baby swim classes, have had a positive impact on their children.
- Develops the whole child
- Improves balance and coordination
- Accelerates cognitive development
- Is shown to improve IQs
- Develops new nerve pathways that direct a child’s higher-level brain development
- Increases memory capacity
- Expands cerebral communication
- Strengthens self confidence
- Enhances tactile stimulation
- Deepens the parent-infant bond
Choosing an Infant Swim School
International experts have determined the ideal requirements for baby swim schools:
- A focus on safety at all times
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere, with friendly and helpful staff
- Clean pool and well-maintained facilities
- Comfortable water and air temperature
- Qualified staff